Almost everybody likes garlic bread. Almost everybody has slices of bread they’d like to use before they go stale. All you need is some ham, cheese and garlic butter and you can create a side dish that goes well with anything you’d normally like garlic bread with. Come to think of it, it’s probably easier to think about dishes you wouldn’t eat garlic bread with. It almost goes with anything.
Dip them in soup, serve them with stew, have them on your next pizza night in place of the traditional garlic bread loaf. You could even serve them as a party snack… the possibilities are endless my friends.
6 ingredients guys! That’s it. 6 very common ingredients that most people keep in their fridge and pantry.
Cheese & Ham Garlic Bread Roll Ups
- Bread (preferably soft, square or rectangular) – I used white but go ahead and use brown if you like. I did 5 slices for 2 people but if you want more just play with the quantities.
- Grated cheese – any type you like but something with a mozzarella blend will give you that nice stretch when you bite into them.
- Ham – I sliced some sticks of a large piece but whatever ham you have will work. You can leave this out if you prefer it meat-free.
- Butter – (just melted, 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave) I used about 25g for 5 slices but you’ll need more if your making extras.
- Minced Garlic – 1 to 2 teaspoons or 2 cloves if you would like to crush your own.
- Parsley – chopped
Place your roll ups into a 200 degree C* oven for 10 to 15 minutes. When they’re golden and the cheese is melted, they are ready to serve.
WINNER, WINNER, cheesy, garlic rolls with dinner! Impress your family or your dinner guests with this one.